My Psychologist in Adelaide provides a range of psychological services and we offer psychological treatment and counselling services to assist in managing many common issues and concerns.
You don’t need to manage your worries by yourself… Expert help is only a phone call away but you do need to make that call.
If you need assistance or guidance for any of the below examples, you should call My Psychologist to discuss and book an appointment.
- Mood Disorders (depression)
- Anxiety Disorders (panic, excessive worry)
- Relationship Counselling (including same sex couples)
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Fertility Difficulties (IVF support)
- Work Place Difficulties (stress, bullying)
- Relaxation Strategies
- Sleep Difficulties (insomnia)
- Personal Injury Claims (work injury, medical negligence, motor vehicle injury)
- Victims of Crime
- Sports Performance (positive attitude enhancement)
- Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- Giftedness (assessment, reporting and recommendations for early entry and curriculum modification)
- Cognitive Assessment (child, adolescent and adult to determine intellectual disability)
- Vocational Assessment
- Medico-legal Assessment
- Separation/Divorce (counselling and parenting agreements)
Please call 0427 277 237 to arrange an appointment or to discuss further.
Other Services Available:
My Psychologist is an adult and child psychologist in Adelaide that is qualified and experienced in conducting a variety of psychological assessments and preparing high quality comprehensive reports.
We can undertake these psychological assessments:
- Learning Difficulty, Dyslexia and Intellectual Assessments (children, teenagers and adult)
- Assessment and diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Medico-legal Assessments (ReturnToWorkSA, motor vehicle accident and personal injury)
Psychological assessments are normally undertaken across one or a number of appointments depending on the individual’s needs or personal circumstances.
Psychological reports are written after the required assessments and tests are complete and any third party information (such as other specialist reports or teacher questionnaires) has been received and analysed.
- Depression Treatment
- What is Depression
- Anxiety Treatment
- What is Anxiety
- IVF Support
- Stress Management