Do any of these questions apply to you?
Are you a concerned parent who feels that your child is underachieving at school or you sense that they are struggling?
- Do you have a child who may be gifted and you would like this investigated?
- Are you a university student struggling with academic demands because you are a slow reader or have memory problems?
- Have you suffered a work or motor vehicle accident injury and need an assessment to assist your claim and/or get better medical attention?
- Is your child or a child you know showing signs of autism?
If any of those questions apply to you… you should give us a call to discuss our services and your options.
My Psychologist is an adult and child psychologist in Adelaide that is qualified and experienced in conducting a variety of psychological assessments and preparing high quality comprehensive reports.
We can undertake these psychological assessments:
- Learning Difficulty, IQ, Dyslexia and Intellectual Assessments (children, teenagers and adult)
- Assessment and diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Medico-legal Assessments (work injury, motor vehicle accident and medical negligence)
Psychological assessments are normally undertaken across one or a number of appointments depending on the individuals needs or personal circumstances.
Psychological reports are written after the required assessments and tests are complete and any third party information (such as other specialist reports or teacher questionnaires) has been received and analysed.
Please call 0427 277 237 to arrange an appointment or to discuss further..
Other Services we offer:
My Psychologist in Adelaide provides a range of psychological services and we offer psychological treatment and counselling services to assist in managing many common issues and concerns.
If you need assistance or guidance for any of the below examples, you should call My Psychologist to discuss and book an appointment.
- Mood Disorders (depression)
- Anxiety Disorders (panic, excessive worry)
- Relationship Counselling (including same sex couples)
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Fertility Difficulties (IVF support)
- Work Place Difficulties (stress, bullying)
- Relaxation Strategies
- Sleep Difficulties (insomnia)
- Personal Injury Claims (work injury, medical negligence, motor vehicle injury)
- Victims of Crime
- Sports Performance (positive attitude enhancement)
- Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- Giftedness (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- Cognitive Assessment (child, adolescent and adult)
- Vocational Assessment
- Medico-legal Assessment
- Separation/Divorce (counselling and parenting agreements)
- Medico-legal Assessments
- Educational Assessments
- Learning difficulties and Assessments
- Autism Assessment