My Psychologist General Information
My Psychologist in Adelaide offers specialist psychological treatment for all ages. The psychological treatment approaches are tailored to your presenting mental health concerns and goals.
We use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) as well as Mindfulness. We use other approaches too and tailor the service to suit your unique needs.
We describe our consultations as friendly and honest talk. Be prepared to join in to be the person you know you can be.
My Psychologist in Adelaide offers psychological services, including treatment, assessment and counselling, to help with the following:
- Mood Disorders (depression)
- Anxiety Disorders (panic, excessive worry)
- Relationship Counselling (including same sex couples)
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Fertility Difficulties (IVF support)
- Complex Trauma
- Work Place Difficulties (stress, bullying)
- Relaxation Strategies
- Sleep Difficulties (insomnia)
- Separation/Divorce counselling and Parenting Agreements
- Personal Injury Claims (work injury, medical negligence, motor vehicle injury)
- Victims of Crime
- Sports Performance (positive attitude enhancement)
- Learning difficulties and disabilities (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- Cognitive Assessment (child, adolescent and adult to determine intellectual disability)
- Vocational Assessment
- Medico-legal Assessment
Please call 0427 277 237 to arrange an appointment or to discuss further.
We are an Adult and Child Psychologists in Adelaide that provides assessments for a range of reasons including IQ Assessments, Learning Difficulties for children and adults, Motor Vehicle Accident and WorkCover Injury. Please click here to learn more details on what we can provide to assist you.
We can provide psychological treatment and counselling services for a range of conditions that include depression, anxiety, pain management, weight management and relationship difficulties. Click here to learn more details on how we can help.
Learn about our Psychologist before we get to know you. We are conveniently located near the Adelaide CBD and we offer flexible appointments and competitive fees. We are registered service providers for Medicare and health insurers so rebates also apply.
PSYCHOLOGISTS IN ADELAIDE PROVIDING ETHICAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
We are a member of the Australian Psychological Society and operate under their ethical and professional guidelines. We are registered providers for Medicare, the National Disability Insurance Scheme and many private health insurers.
- FEES & APPOINTMENTS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME
- LEGAL PRACTITIONER INFORMATION
- MEDICAL PRACTITIONER INFORMATION