Couple Connect Counselling program
Looking for a Couple Counselling Adelaide Program to get your relationship back on track?
My Psychologist has developed a program to help achieve this. Our Couple Connect Counselling is about commitment. You need to be prepared to commit time and energy to achievie the best outcome.
Our Couple Counselling Adelaide Program, Couple Connect Counselling requires a commitment to attend 4 @ 90 minute consultations as a couple to allow each of you time to express your concerns and ideas for improvement in your relationship. Some couples may require more than 4 consultation as each partner may request an individual consultation. If you as a couple are unwilling to commit to 4 consultations with My Psychologist, this program is not for you. The fee for each 90 minute consultation is $250 (Rebates may apply).
You and your partner may be thinking of attending counselling together to discuss your relationship. You may be thinking that somehow you have failed and feel embarrassed and ashamed. You may be thinking of ending your relationship and want to speak with someone to help you decide. As we care for our cars and take them for regular service, we also need to tune into our relationship needs at different stages of our lives. Our Couple Counselling Adelaide Program, Couple Connect Counselling is an opportunity to reflect on your relationship and learn how to renew it or further enhance it. Obviously it takes a commitment of two people. An experienced therapist with interpersonal skills who also facilitates the process of active listening between the partners is also a must.
My Psychologist has listened to couples (heterosexual and gay) talk about their relationships. Common themes of contention include:
- Finances (eg different views about spending and saving);
- Employment (eg FIFO);
- Intimacy and sexual concerns (eg erectile dysfunction and differing libidos);
- Communication (eg problems are not discussed and there is a lack of understanding);
- Infidelity (eg long term infidelity);
- Separation/divorce (eg one partner wants a divorce);
- Extended family (eg poor in-law relationships);
- Fertility difficulties (eg the stress of participating in IVF);
- Children (eg disagreement about the schooling of children or chronic illness of a child);
- Cultural differences (eg relationships with cultural and linguistic diversity);
- Mental/physical health (eg the impact of one partner’s health on the relationship);
- Addiction (eg substance use, gambling and Internet pornography); and
- Abuse and violence (eg verbal abuse and physical abuse).
No two couples are the same. Your difficulties may be a combination of the above or quite different. You may have been arguing for a few months or it may in fact be years of conflict. The fact is that you as a team are stuck and need specialist support to flow the relationship.
Please call My Psychologist on 0427 277 237 and make the commitment to changing the way you view each other. Our couple counselling Adelaide program, Couple Connect Counselling will help you listen to each other and it will give you strategies to reconstruct your partnership. It can also help you end a relationship that is unsafe. Our conversations will take place in a supportive and safe environment with no judgement.
Call 0427 277 237 and take the first step towards a commitment to Couple Connect Counselling which is My Psychologist’s expert Couple Counselling Adelaide Program