Child and Adolescent Psychologist General Information
My Psychologist is an experienced child and adolescent psychologist. Our psychological treatment approaches are tailored to your presenting mental health concerns and goals.
We use the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach as well as Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. We use other approaches too and tailor the service to suit your unique needs.
We describe our consultations as friendly and honest talk. Be prepared to join in to be the person you know you can be.
Our child and adolescent psychologist offers psychological services, including treatment, assessment and counselling, to help with the following:
- Mood Disorders (depression)
- Anxiety Disorders (panic, excessive worry)
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Complex trauma
- School Difficulties (stress, bullying)
- Relaxation Strategies
- Sleep Difficulties (insomnia)
- Separation/Divorce counselling and Parenting Agreements
- Personal Injury Claims (Medical negligence, motor vehicle injury)
- Victims of Crime
- Sports Performance (positive attitude enhancement)
- Learning difficulties and disabilities (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- NDIS services
- Giftedness (assessment, reporting and recommendations for curriculum modification)
- Cognitive Assessment (child, adolescent and adult)
- Vocational Assessment
- Medico-legal Assessment
Please call 0427 277 237 to arrange an appointment or to discuss further.
Our Child and Adolescent Psychologist provides assessments for a range of reasons including IQ Assessments, Learning Difficulties, Motor Vehicle Accident and other Injury. Please click here to learn more details on what we can provide to assist you.
Our Child and Adolescent Psychologist provides psychological treatment and counselling services for a range of conditions that include depression, anxiety, pain management, weight management and relationship difficulties. Click here to learn more details on how we can help.
Learn about our Psychologist before we get to know you. We are conveniently located near the Adelaide CBD and we offer flexible appointments and competitive fees. We are registered service providers for Medicare and health insurers so rebates also apply.
PSYCHOLOGISTS IN ADELAIDE PROVIDING ETHICAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
We are a member of the Australian Psychological Society and operate under their ethical and professional guidelines. We are registered providers for Medicare, the National Disability Insurance Scheme and many private health insurers.
- FEES & APPOINTMENTS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE SCHEME
- LEGAL PRACTITIONER INFORMATION
- MEDICAL PRACTITIONER INFORMATION